The K&S Real Estate Group is ready to provide a complete range of services specific to the real estate industry. For commercial clients, developers and individuals, our attorneys render assistance with the purchase, sale, financing, development and use of residential, commercial, and industrial real estate. Our attorneys have extensive experience in counseling clients, drafting and negotiating various lease, sale/purchase, and construction agreements, and forming entities appropriate to suit each client’s specific needs. We represent clients before planning, zoning, licensing, tax assessment boards and other governmental bodies, and are experienced in all aspects of condominium and other planned community developments.
- Employer Lawfully Fired Employee for Making Harassment Claim
- Fourth Circuit Affirms Finding that Coal Mine Failed to Accommodate Fears of “Mark of the Beast”
- Appellate Court Rules Employee Can Sue City of Alexandria as Joint Employer Under FMLA
- Maryland Federal Court Rules Exhaustion of Disability Claim Requires More than Checking a Box
- Maryland Sick Leave Bill Has Died, For Now