Kollman & Saucier provides legal counsel and guidance to government contractors and other employers who want or need to take affirmative action to increase employment of minorities, women, veterans, and/or individuals with disabilities. We also provide advice concerning the development and operation of Minority/Women owned business enterprises. We design and assist in the implementation of plans that meet local, state, and federal legal standards while complying with regulatory obligations. The firm trains executives and managers on their duties and obligations. In the event of a government audit or challenge, Kollman & Saucier works with employers to reach a proper accommodation or to litigate the matter to conclusion.
- Not So Happy 420 Day: Court Upholds Dismissal of Pot-Selling Bartender
- D.C. Circuit Sticks Fork In Cook’s Retaliation Claims
- 7th Circuit Affirms Denial of “Electromagnetic Sensitivity” Discrimination Claim in Not-So-Shocking Decision
- Every Dog Has Its Day (In Court): Teacher May Go to Trial Over School’s Denial of Chihuahua at Work
- Maryland General Assembly Passes Veto-Proof Sick Leave Legislation