Kollman & Saucier provides legal counsel and guidance to government contractors and other employers who want or need to take affirmative action to increase employment of minorities, women, veterans, and/or individuals with disabilities. We also provide advice concerning the development and operation of Minority/Women owned business enterprises. We design and assist in the implementation of plans that meet local, state, and federal legal standards while complying with regulatory obligations. The firm trains executives and managers on their duties and obligations. In the event of a government audit or challenge, Kollman & Saucier works with employers to reach a proper accommodation or to litigate the matter to conclusion.
- Police Officers Not Entitled To Payment For Alleged Off-Duty Blackberry Use
- The Saga Continues for Title VII and Transgender Identity
- Spider Bite Opens Up Major Wound for City
- Red Cross Stuck With Phlebotomist’s Retaliatory Discharge Claim
- DOJ Goes Rogue On Whether Title VII Prohibits Sexual Orientation Discrimination