Kollman & Saucier provides legal counsel and guidance to government contractors and other employers who want or need to take affirmative action to increase employment of minorities, women, veterans, and/or individuals with disabilities. We also provide advice concerning the development and operation of Minority/Women owned business enterprises. We design and assist in the implementation of plans that meet local, state, and federal legal standards while complying with regulatory obligations. The firm trains executives and managers on their duties and obligations. In the event of a government audit or challenge, Kollman & Saucier works with employers to reach a proper accommodation or to litigate the matter to conclusion.
- Employer Lawfully Fired Employee for Making Harassment Claim
- Fourth Circuit Affirms Finding that Coal Mine Failed to Accommodate Fears of “Mark of the Beast”
- Appellate Court Rules Employee Can Sue City of Alexandria as Joint Employer Under FMLA
- Maryland Federal Court Rules Exhaustion of Disability Claim Requires More than Checking a Box
- Maryland Sick Leave Bill Has Died, For Now