Kollman & Saucier provides legal counsel and guidance to government contractors and other employers who want or need to take affirmative action to increase employment of minorities, women, veterans, and/or individuals with disabilities. We also provide advice concerning the development and operation of Minority/Women owned business enterprises. We design and assist in the implementation of plans that meet local, state, and federal legal standards while complying with regulatory obligations. The firm trains executives and managers on their duties and obligations. In the event of a government audit or challenge, Kollman & Saucier works with employers to reach a proper accommodation or to litigate the matter to conclusion.
- Trump Nominates Acosta to Head Department of Labor
- Puzder Withdraws From Consideration For Secretary Of Labor
- EEOC Extends Public Input Period on Draft Workplace Harassment Guidelines
- Maryland Legislators Considering Bills to Restrict Pre-Employment Salary Inquiries
- Trump Nominates Gorsuch to Fill Vacant Supreme Court Seat