Kollman & Saucier is pleased to announce that five of its partners made the annual list that is published each year by SuperLawyers: Frank Kollman, Pete Saucier, Darrell VanDeusen, Randi Klein Hyatt, and Eric Paltell (who was also named one of Maryland’s Top 100 attorneys). Associate Kevin Cox was named a Maryland Rising Star. Each of these attorneys was selected for his or her practice in management labor and employment law.
- Employer Lawfully Fired Employee for Making Harassment Claim
- Fourth Circuit Affirms Finding that Coal Mine Failed to Accommodate Fears of “Mark of the Beast”
- Appellate Court Rules Employee Can Sue City of Alexandria as Joint Employer Under FMLA
- Maryland Federal Court Rules Exhaustion of Disability Claim Requires More than Checking a Box
- Maryland Sick Leave Bill Has Died, For Now