K&S attorneys Eric Paltell and Susan Bathgate are featured in the July 2013 issue of Data Protection Law and Policy, a monthly journal for data protection professionals. Eric and Susan co-authored an article on recent National Labor Relations Board decisions restricting the use of confidentiality policies in both union and non-union workplaces. The article summarizes the lead NLRB cases that have issued in the past 18 months and recommends a series of “best practices” for employers seeking to place reasonable limits on disclosures of confidential information without running afoul of federal labor law.
- Police Officers Not Entitled To Payment For Alleged Off-Duty Blackberry Use
- The Saga Continues for Title VII and Transgender Identity
- Spider Bite Opens Up Major Wound for City
- Red Cross Stuck With Phlebotomist’s Retaliatory Discharge Claim
- DOJ Goes Rogue On Whether Title VII Prohibits Sexual Orientation Discrimination