K&S attorneys Eric Paltell and Susan Bathgate are featured in the July 2013 issue of Data Protection Law and Policy, a monthly journal for data protection professionals. Eric and Susan co-authored an article on recent National Labor Relations Board decisions restricting the use of confidentiality policies in both union and non-union workplaces. The article summarizes the lead NLRB cases that have issued in the past 18 months and recommends a series of “best practices” for employers seeking to place reasonable limits on disclosures of confidential information without running afoul of federal labor law.
- Trump Nominates Acosta to Head Department of Labor
- Puzder Withdraws From Consideration For Secretary Of Labor
- EEOC Extends Public Input Period on Draft Workplace Harassment Guidelines
- Maryland Legislators Considering Bills to Restrict Pre-Employment Salary Inquiries
- Trump Nominates Gorsuch to Fill Vacant Supreme Court Seat