K&S attorneys Eric Paltell and Susan Bathgate are featured in the July 2013 issue of Data Protection Law and Policy, a monthly journal for data protection professionals. Eric and Susan co-authored an article on recent National Labor Relations Board decisions restricting the use of confidentiality policies in both union and non-union workplaces. The article summarizes the lead NLRB cases that have issued in the past 18 months and recommends a series of “best practices” for employers seeking to place reasonable limits on disclosures of confidential information without running afoul of federal labor law.
- Not So Happy 420 Day: Court Upholds Dismissal of Pot-Selling Bartender
- D.C. Circuit Sticks Fork In Cook’s Retaliation Claims
- 7th Circuit Affirms Denial of “Electromagnetic Sensitivity” Discrimination Claim in Not-So-Shocking Decision
- Every Dog Has Its Day (In Court): Teacher May Go to Trial Over School’s Denial of Chihuahua at Work
- Maryland General Assembly Passes Veto-Proof Sick Leave Legislation