Kollman & Saucier is pleased to announce that Best Lawyers, one of the most highly respected legal industry peer review publications, has honored Darrell Van Deusen as its 2016 “Management Labor Lawyer of the Year” for the Baltimore area. Only one attorney in each practice specialty in a designated metropolitan area is honored as the “Lawyer of the Year.” Darrell was selected based upon feedback from other practitioners in the Baltimore region.
- Not So Happy 420 Day: Court Upholds Dismissal of Pot-Selling Bartender
- D.C. Circuit Sticks Fork In Cook’s Retaliation Claims
- 7th Circuit Affirms Denial of “Electromagnetic Sensitivity” Discrimination Claim in Not-So-Shocking Decision
- Every Dog Has Its Day (In Court): Teacher May Go to Trial Over School’s Denial of Chihuahua at Work
- Maryland General Assembly Passes Veto-Proof Sick Leave Legislation