Kollman & Saucier is pleased to announce that Best Lawyers, one of the most highly respected legal industry peer review publications, has honored Darrell Van Deusen as its 2016 “Management Labor Lawyer of the Year” for the Baltimore area. Only one attorney in each practice specialty in a designated metropolitan area is honored as the “Lawyer of the Year.” Darrell was selected based upon feedback from other practitioners in the Baltimore region.
- Employer Lawfully Fired Employee for Making Harassment Claim
- Fourth Circuit Affirms Finding that Coal Mine Failed to Accommodate Fears of “Mark of the Beast”
- Appellate Court Rules Employee Can Sue City of Alexandria as Joint Employer Under FMLA
- Maryland Federal Court Rules Exhaustion of Disability Claim Requires More than Checking a Box
- Maryland Sick Leave Bill Has Died, For Now